Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a Manufacturing Re-Saw 2IC to assist our Re-Saw Department Manager.
You will be an experienced leader of small teams who enjoys leading others to achieve daily production goals. You will have high personal standards, good communication skill and a focus on Health & Safety.
Previous timber industry experience advantageous but not necessary to the candidate with the right attitude.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Assist the Department Manager to manage and develop the team
- Organise team workflow
- Daily production goals
- Maintain safety and quality standards
- Enforce standard operating procedures and safety policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership ability
- Minimum two years leadership or supervision experience
- Current forklift license
- Timber industry experience advantageous but not essential
Pre-employment medical and drug testing will be required.
To apply please contact Amy/Leith on 03 312 3341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Mill Road