We are seeking outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic people
to join our Customer Service Checkout team on a Casual
Weekend work will be required.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you now.
The right person for the job will have:
- Ability to smile and relate to people
- A positive and friendly outlook
- Good listening skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- A strong customer service focus
- Be an effective and reliable team member
- An attention to detail
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- A reasonable level of fitness as some heavy lifting will be required.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
If this sounds like you, send your application and CV to: Customer Service Checkout Superstars Position, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org