Do you love construction and all things DIY? Are you able to offer some working knowledge or experience from the building industry? Is your customer service second to none?
Our business is growing! We are seeking 2 motivated team
players to join our hard-working Drive Thru team. This is a fast paced, fun environment that relies on teamwork and the
ability to multi-task.
Both roles will include weekend days.
A forklift license would be useful but is not critical.
The ideal candidates will require:
- A passion for providing excellent customer service, helping customers with their projects or with their trade enquiries
- Knowledge of timber, hardware and building products
- To be fit for often demanding physical work as heavy lifting is a daily part of this job
- A willingness to learn, with great time management and a real “can do” attitude
- A strong health and safety focus, ensuring company policies are followed at all times
Work local. Save yourself all those hours in the car each week.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy, a preemployment drug test and medical will be required.
Written applications including your CV should be forwarded to:
Trade Drive Thru Team Member Position, McAlpines Mitre 10 MEGA, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org