We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced retailer to join our leadership team.
This role requires a leader who can think on their feet, put out fires and keep all the plates spinning, while ensuring our team maintain the highest standards of customer service.
Under the guidance of the Retail Manager our two Zone Leaders are responsible for leading and developing our teams, whilst driving our growth by increasing sales results year on year and overseeing the replenishment and merchandising of their departments ensuring they consistently meet the company’s standards.
As the ideal candidate you will require:
- Prior retail leadership experience from a big box high volume environment to really hit the ground running
- Demonstrable leadership abilities that develop and inspire high performing teams
- Proven sales ability and the knowledge and drive to make a difference
- The ability to foster strong relationships with team members, peers, customers and leaders
- Lots of enthusiasm, initiative, problem solving abilities and a reliable nature
McAlpines Mitre 10 Mega is one of North Canterbury’s largest established businesses.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
Written applications including your CV should be forwarded to: ZONE LEADER POSITION, McAlpines Mitre 10 MEGA, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440 or email email@example.com